I am wondering about the convergence of these two aspects of our physical universe.
– We live rapidly, with short attention spans, multitasking, always on the com with little time to pause and reflect.
– There is a lot of media available from previous generations that is all accessible now – a long, flattened present.
– Travel round the world, and what are the differences? The knowledge you have, the technology, dates you from the stone age to the modern era.
– The same space is used by different people at different times of the day and night
– The longer you live, the more you see further in time and space.
– Different seasons of the year are different places to live in.